Sunday, December 27, 2015

Hello:)

Hi im backkkkkkkkkkkkk
since im taking a bachelor on june, i cant even get a chance to post any story or something in this blog. How i miss so much!!!!
I didnt expect that i'll get my blog again hehe
ok straight to the point, now im happy with myself, a bit confused and frustrated about what i should do for my future. I dont even know how to start story about this. Its just him. He loves me. But i dont know how long, how deep and how pure. We always fight. Not talk to each other. Yeah sometimes just a small thing. Yes he is. I dont know since when im fall in love with him. Its just fall. Weird. Yeah i guess. But its happen. I dont think that he control my life, but i think he did it because he loves me. Correct me if im wrong:(

If i got locked away,
and we lost it all today,
tell me honestly,
would you still love me the same?
If i showed you my flaws,
if i couldnt be strong,
tell me honestly, 
would you still love me the same?

goodnight, muah.  

No comments:

Post a Comment